This article covers using an email template from ProductivityTools.
Please follow these steps:
- Right-click a set of data in Daylite
- In the contextual menu, select either Send Email from Template (iOSXpert) or Send Email from Template to xxx (iOSXpert). If the selected set of data has no email address, these options are greyed out.
- The Email dialogue window is now displayed
- Chose the desired email template. Creating an email template is covered here.
- Check if you selected the correct recipients.
- Click Send when you're ready to send the email.
How do I create email templates with ProductivityTools?
How do I activate or deactivate ProductivityTools e-mail templates?
How do I use a ProductivityTools template for appointment invitations?
How do I create templates with ProductivityTools that incorporate form-, project- and Zoom-data?