With the iOSXpert plugin ProductivityTools you can create email templates and email your contacts directly from Daylite. This article describes how to create email templates in ProductivityTools.
If you need to send a huge amount of emails at a specific time (example: newsletters), we recommend the Marketing&Chat plugin.
To create a template for emails, please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Plugins -> ProductivityTools -> Settings -> Email Templates
- Create a new template for email or duplicate an existing template
- Customize the template according to your needs
- Add Merge-Keys (placeholders / variables) from the library via drag and drop to insert information from the Daylite records (example: company name)
- Format the text
- Add a title, description and a subject
- Set the language of the template, the date and time format will be adjusted accordingly
- Save the template
If you would like to add a hyperlink to your template, please follow these steps:
- Highlight the word or words that shall contain a hyperlink
- Select Edit from the menu bar and navigate to Format -> Text link
- Enter the desired link in the Link destination box and click OK
How do I create templates for an email invitation with ProductivityTools?
How do I use a ProductivityTools email template?
ProductivityTools - Zoom Integration
What are the ProductivityTools?