With Missive, you can also send emails at a later time. To do this, when writing an email, you can use the button with the paper airplane at the bottom to the left of the Send button to set a later sending time. If you click on the button, a new window opens in which you can specify the later sending time.
With the iOSXpert plugin ProductivityTools you can create templates for emails in Daylite. As a new feature, you can now also activate HTML templates, create email chains and use the send later function directly from Daylite.
This article describes how you can send emails at a later defined time using a template from our ProductivityTools plugin.
To write to a contact with an e-mail template from the ProdctivityTools at a later date, please proceed as follows:
- First follow steps 1-3 from the HelpCenter article: How do I use a ProductivityTools email template?
- Once the email template dialog box opens, you will see some new fields below that relate to Missive.
- Here you have the option of assigning Missive labels, which you can later use to filter within Missive.
- Check the Send e-mail on box and select the desired time.
- By checking the box next to Discard on reply, the email will be discarded if your recipient replies to an earlier email from you in the conversation before the set sending time. Please note that this function is only available if the Add to last conversation option was selected when sending.
- You can use the drop-down menu to select whether you want to send the email to Missive as a new draft or whether you want to add the email to the last conversation. There is also the option to send the email immediately.
- Select Open as draft and press Send.
- A new draft opens in Missive.
- Press Open to edit the draft again.
- At the bottom of the e-mail you will see a note indicating when the e-mail will be sent and possibly also a note that the e-mail will be discarded if a reply to a previous e-mail is received in the meantime.
- The e-mail will be sent automatically at the set time.