With the Roles groupings you can group selected roles directly to people, companies, opportunities and projects. To use the Roles groupings, you need the Plus Package for Daylite. Please make sure that the plugins Plus Package and ProductivityTools are installed. To use the advanced Roles groupings, do the following:
- Navigate to Plus Package->Alternate Views in the PluginCenter and activate the Roles groupings
- In the PluginCenter, navigate to ProductivityTools->Edit Cards and scroll there to Role Groupings
- Select on which object you want to see the grouping
- Select which linked object should be grouped
- Choose which roles should be grouped
You will now see the linked objects grouped by your roles on the selected object.
You can set multiple groupings. To do this, simply select other objects in the drop-down menu and set the grouping there. The groupings already set remain in place. The groupings set always apply to the entire database. The users only have to make sure that the Role grouping is activated.
How do I adjust roles and relationships in Daylite?
What are Contact Boards?
What is Plus Package for Daylite?