With the DetailEdit Form Section, selected fields of forms on different Daylite objects can be displayed and edited directly in the detail view. To use the DetailEdit Form Section, you need the Plus Package for Daylite. Please make sure that the Plus Package and ProductivityTools plugins are installed. The defined settings always apply to the entire database. Each user only needs to activate the DetailEdit Form Section. To use the DetailEdit Form Section, proceed as follows:
- Navigate in the PluginCenter to Plus Package->Alternate views and activate the DetailEdit Form Section
- In the PluginCenter, navigate to ProductivityTools->Edit Cards and scroll there to DetailEdit Form Section
- With the plus symbol you can add a new configuration
- Select the Daylite object and the form. If you cannot select the desired form, it may not be enabled for the selected object.
- If you set a category, only objects with this category will display the selected form definition
- Select the fields of the form that are to be displayed directly on the object and whether they should be available for reading only
- The fields can be edited directly on the object, unless you have previously ticked Read Only.
🎬 How do I create and use forms in Daylite?
How do I create multiple forms in Daylite at once?
How do I create a Wufoo form?