To use the iOMailAssistant from within Daylite, you need the plugin ProductivityTools.
Attention: To create an API key, you need a paid plan in Missive. This does not affect linking emails in Daylite, only passing data from Daylite to Missive. There is a 30 day money back guarantee on the paid Missive plans.
To set up the integration, please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to API in Missive (Click your name at the bottom left > Settings > API)
- Click on Create new token
- We recommend to use 'Daylite' as the description
- Copy the displayed token to the clipboard
|Attention: The token will be displayed only once. If you need it again, click Revoke next to the active token and create a new token.|
- Open Daylite
- Make sure that the plugins ProductivityTools, Plus Package and DayliteDocs are installed
- Choose ProductivityTools preferences and navigate to Email under Integrations
- Select Missive under 'emailing app'
- Click the Sign In button, paste the saved token and click the Connect button
- If you do not want to send emails from your Missive login address by default, please change the default values
To learn how to set up iOMailAssistant in Missive, see the following HelpCenter article: