With the Teams integration in the Daylite App ProductivityTools it is possible to create a Teams meeting from within Daylite. Please note that one of the Microsoft 365 Business variants is required in order to use Teams in conjunction with Daylite. The free version of Microsoft Teams does not support such an integration.
To set up the Teams integration, please follow these steps:
- Navigate from the Daylite menu to Preferences -> iOSXpert PluginCenter and click ProductivityTools
- Choose Microsoft Teams under Integrations
- Use the switch to activate the Daylite Teams integration
- Now your MS Office Administrator needs to authorise the use of the interface for all users.
If you are not the administrator, click copy link for admin to copy the link to the clipboard and send to your administrator.
Only proceed when your MS Office administrator has completed this step.
- Log in with an existing account or create a new account
What is the Teams integration within the ProductivityTools?
How do I create a Teams meeting in Daylite?
How can I move/reschedule a Teams meeting within Daylite?
How do I delete a Teams Meeting?