SimpleSign is an online service that allows documents to be released for signature. This is especially useful for contracts, estimates, or similar documents.
With the help of the plugin ProductivityTools, you can integrate SimpleSign into Daylite and send documents, such as estimates from Daylite to customers for online signing.
To set up the SimpleSign integration, please proceed as follows:
Settings in SimpleSign
- Create a free account at SimpleSign
- Then log in to your SimpleSign account
- Navigate to Add-Ons via the menu icon in the upper left corner
- Under All Add-Ons, please enter API in the search field
- Activate the API Add-On
- Now navigate within the menu to Settings -> API Settings
- Copy the Super access token that is shown under Clients credentials identifier
Now, please continue with the settings for ProductivityTools.
Please note that when your SimpleSign test account ends, you'll minimum need the paid SimpleSign Team plan for using the Daylite and SimpleSign integration.
Settings in ProductivityTools
- Please make sure, that the plugin ProductivityTool is installed
- Then, please click within the PluginCenter at ProductivityTools and choose SimpleSign under Integrations
- Activate the SimpleSign integration with the slider
- Now select the Login button and paste in the super access token previously copied from SimpleSign
- Click at Connect
The connection between SimpleSign and Daylite has now been successfully established.
Learn how to send an estimate in Daylite using SimpleSign here:
How do I send an estimate from Daylite using SimpleSign?