Learn how to install iOSXpert Plugins in this video tutorial.
To set up Acuity for multiple Daylite users within ProductivityTools proceed as follows:
- Select the menu item Plugins -> ProductivityTools -> Preferences...
- Under Integrations -> Acuity Scheduling activate the Acuity Integration
- Click Login to login with your existing account or create an account with Create Account
- Associate the Acuity Calendars with the corresponding Daylite users
- Determine whether the synchronization with Acuity should be performed for all users centrally on one computer or whether users synchronize their calendars themselves individually with Acuity
- Make sure that Daylite is always active on the selected computers to ensure constant synchronization with Acuity
- Enable Blocker Export to transfer your Daylite appointments as blockers to Acuity
- Enable Appointment Import to transfer your Acuity appointments to Daylite
- Set the interval for automatic synchronization
- Unter Advanced, set how you want to categorize Acuity appointments in Daylite
- Default category Created by Acuity
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Category as Daylite category
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Type as Daylite category