Learn how to install iOSXpert Plugins in this video tutorial.
To set up Acuity for a single Daylite user within ProductivityTools proceed as follows:
- Select the menu Plugins -> ProductivityTools -> Preferences...
- Under Integrations -> Acuity Scheduling -> Activate Acuity Scheduling Integration
- Click Sign In to login to your existing account or create an account with Create new account
- Select the Acuity Calendars you want to synchronize with your Daylite Calendar
- Activate automatic blocker export to transfer your Daylite appointments as blockers to Acuity
- Activate automatic appointment import to transfer your Acuity appointments to Daylite
- Set the interval for automatic synchronization
- Under Advanced, set how you want to categorize Acuity appointments in Daylite
- Default category Created by Acuity
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Category as Daylite category
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Type as Daylite category
- Set up the type of name that the Daylite appointment shall correspond to