Through the Acuity integration in the iOSXpert Plugin ProductivityTools it is possible to automate your appointments and to synchronize them with your Daylite calendar.
Learn how to install iOSXpert Plugins in this video tutorial.
To set up Acuity for a single Daylite user within ProductivityTools proceed as follows:
- Select the menu Plugins -> ProductivityTools -> Preferences...
- Under Integrations -> Acuity Scheduling -> Activate Acuity Scheduling Integration
- Click Sign In to login to your existing account or create an account with Create new account
- Select the Acuity Calendars you want to synchronize with your Daylite Calendar
- Activate automatic blocker export to transfer your Daylite appointments as blockers to Acuity
- Activate automatic appointment import to transfer your Acuity appointments to Daylite
- Set the interval for automatic synchronization
- Under Advanced, set how you want to categorize Acuity appointments in Daylite
- Default category Created by Acuity
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Category as Daylite category
- Adoption of the Acuity Appointment Type as Daylite category
- Set up the type of name that the Daylite appointment shall correspond to
🎬 How do I set up Acuity integration for Daylite multi-users?
How do I install the iOSXpert PluginCenter?
How do I install iOSXpert Plugins in Daylite?