The calendar exporter from ProductivityTools allows you to automatically export your Daylite appointments based on a smart lists. The Daylite smart lists determine which appointments are being exported and how many different calendars you would like to export.
Watch this video to learn how to export calendars.
To export individual calendars, you need the Daylite extension ProductivityTools.
If you want to export a calendar, please proceed as follows:
- Create a filter list with the events you want to export in Daylite
- Navigate to Plug-Ins -> ProductivityTools -> Settings -> Calendar Export
- Add a new export with the + button and name it
- Select the filter list and adjust the export accordingly
- The Use individual time period function allows you to export specific time periods
- Specify a folder and name for the exported file
- Activate the automatic export and click Export Now