Tasks are the basis of a Kanban-board which you can create with the Daylite plugin Boards.
Boards helps you to better structure and visualize your tasks for projects. Get an even better overview of your tasks, shown as tickets in a board by creating subtasks.
Use the Expanded View to see sub tasks per ticket and to edit them in no time.
Learn how different views in Boards will help you to stay on top of your project:
What is the difference between Minimal View, Standard View and Expanded View in Boards?
- Choose a project with an existing board
- Switch to the Expanded View
- Click at the button Edit next to the gear-icon
- Choose a ticket on your board and click at the plus-icon to enter a title for the subtask
- Press the enter key to create the subtask
- When you have created all subtasks, click the button Done
- If needed, you can change the status of the subtasks within the ticket at any time
Managing subtasks when creating a ticket
You can set up subtasks while creating a new ticket in a board. Just follow these steps:
- Click at the button Add Ticket in a column of your choice
- Enter all needed details for the ticket (e.g. title, category)
- If you want to add subtasks for the ticket right away, click New Subtask on the left side in the Subtasks section
- If you'd like to remove a subtask, click at the subtask and press the Backspace [⌫ ] key