Tasks are the basis of a Kanban-board which you can create with the Daylite plugin Boards.
Boards helps you to better structure and visualize your tasks for projects. Get an even better overview of your tasks, shown as tickets in a board by creating subtasks.
Use the Expanded View to see sub tasks per ticket and to edit them in no time.
Learn how different views in Boards will help you to stay on top of your project:
What is the difference between Minimal View, Standard View and Expanded View in Boards?
Creating a subtask in Boards
To create a subtask for a ticket in Boards, follow these steps:
- Choose a project with an existing board
- Switch to the Expanded View
- Click at the button Edit next to the gear-icon
- Choose a ticket on your board for this you would like create a subtask and click at the plus-icon to enter a title for the subtask
- Press the enter key to create the subtask
- When you created all subtasks for a ticket you wanted to, just click at the button Done
- If needed, you can change the status of the subtasks directly within the ticket at any time