The Daylite app Boards allows you to create Kanban Boards for your projects. Manage your relevant tasks, delegate these to your colleagues and avoid bottlenecks. The visual perspective allows you and your team to stay on top of things.
Follow these steps to create a board for a project:
- In the Daylite sidebar on the left navigate to Objectives -> All Projects
- Select the desired project and click on the tab Tasks / Boards
- Below Tasks / Boards click on the tab Create Board
- Click the green button Create a Board to create a Kanban board
- Select a board template and click Save to confirm your selection
The Kanban board shows tasks linked with the project by default in the column with the corresponding task status.
Learn how to create tickets (tasks) within the board, related to this project:
How do I create a ticket in Boards?