The Daylite app Boards allows you to create Kanban Boards for your projects and opportunities. Manage your relevant tasks, delegate these to your colleagues and avoid bottlenecks. The visual perspective allows you and your team to stay on top of things.
Follow these steps to create a board for a project or opportunity:
- In the Daylite sidebar on the left navigate to Objectives -> All Projects or All Opportunities
- Select the desired project or opportunity and click on the tab Tasks / Boards
- Below Tasks / Boards click on the tab Create Board
- Click the green button Create a Board to create a Kanban board
- Select a board template and click Save to confirm your selection
The Kanban board shows tasks linked with the project or opportunity by default in the column with the corresponding task status.
Learn how to create tickets (tasks) within the board, related to this project or opportunity:
How do I create a ticket in Boards?