Use the Daylite plugin Boards for a better control of your projects and opportunities and the visualization of your tasks. See your tasks as tickets on a Kanban board and delegate them to your team via drag and drop. Use activity sets to create a sequence of tasks. Be more flexible by using activity sets within a board.
Learn how to create tasks as tickets by reading this article:
How do I create a ticket in Boards?
Working with Activity Sets in Boards
To apply an activity set for your board, please follow these steps:
- Select a project or opportunity with a board for which an activity set should be applied
- Navigate via the gear-icon to Activity Sets
- Search via the search field for the Activity Set's name or description. Click on the search result you would like to apply for the board
- Note: Check and edit the start and end date of the chosen Activity Set if needed by using the fields starts (date) and ends (date)
- Click on the button Apply to use the chosen activity set for the board
The tasks of the activity set are shown as tickets in the Backlog column of the board for the applicable Daylite user. Now, make use of groupings in Boards to perform various actions for the ticket via drag and drop in no time.
Learn how to use groupings in Boards by reading this article:
How do I work with grouping in Boards?