To be able to synchronize Daylite and Mailchimp with Marketing&Chat, you have to create a so called API Key from Mailchimp in Daylite once.
The following video shows how to do this:
Proceed as follows:
- Log on to your Mailchimp account in your browser
- Click on your account name in the lower left corner and select the item Account
- In the account overview, click on Extras -> API keys
- With the button Create A Key you can create an API Key
- Select this API key and copy it to the clipboard.
- Switch to Daylite and open the Plugin Preferences via the menu Plugins -> Marketing&Chat -> Preferences...
- Navigate to the Mailchimp area and activate integration.
- Now choose Log on and copy the API key into the field
- Confirm with Connect
How to transfer an audience from Mailchimp as a group to Daylite, you will learn in this article.