Easily manage project budgets with the iOSXpert plugin Time&Budget. Time&Budget lets you define financial and/or time thresholds for Projects, Groups and Opportunities, so you can monitor your budgets with ease.
Time&Budget allows you to configure standard thresholds or thresholds for each Project, Groups and Opportunities individually. This article describes how to configure default thresholds for new projects. The configuration for Opportunities and Groups is in line with the following instructions.
To set default thresholds for new projects, proceed as follows:
- Open the Daylite Preferences and navigate to PluginCenter -> Time&Budget -> Budget Thresholds
- Activate Financial Thresholds and/or Time Thresholds values to define which threshold values should get used for Daylite projects by default
- Define a unit (percentage % or hour h)
- Specify whether this applies to All Activities or only Billable Activities
- Use the plus button to add additional threshold values
- Rename the threshold values by double-clicking them (for example Threshold 1)
- Define a threshold value (for example 25%)
The created thresholds will now be automatically assigned to new Daylite projects.