Assign the tracked times to your Daylite projects and send them to Daylite. This way you can always track how much time your project related work has consumed. timeBro also recognizes offline times like meetings and conversations and tracks these.
If you use Time&Budget as well you can bill these project times right away.
Notice: We're happy to offer our Time&Budget customers a discount for timeBro.
How do I use timeBro together with Daylite?
Import Daylite projects
Import selected Daylite projects and appointment categories in timeBro to assign the recorded work times to a Daylite project. Follow these steps:
- Open timeBro and select Import Projects
- You'll view a list of projects from Daylite that you are linked to
- Tick the boxes for the projects and appointment categories that you’d like to import from Daylite
- Click on the button Import
The selected projects and appointment categories are now being imported into timeBro.
Send recorded times to Daylite
timeBro starts tracking times automatically after starting up. Follow these steps to send these tracked times to Daylite:
- Click on Time Tracking
- On the left side is Memory Aid. This section shows tracked times for the selected day. You can change the date in the upper right corner
- Use the cursor to navigate to a recorded time and click on the arrow facing right to Create Time Entry
- Select the Daylite project in the search field and select the appointment category
- If necessary, edit the description of the appointment and click on Save
Times assigned to a Daylite project are now shown in the right column Times Entries next to Memory Aid.
When you have assigned all relevant times to Daylite projects, you can click on Export time entries (date) to send these to Daylite. Once in Daylite you can edit these appointments as usual if necessary.
What is Time&Budget?
How do I set up timeBro for time tracking with Daylite?
How do I work with financial project budgets in Time&Budget?
🎬 How do I manage different hourly rates for categories in Time&Budget?