This article was translated automatically and will be revised later.
With the installation of the iOSXpert PluginCenter we provide you with two new functions free of charge, which support you in your information and deletion obligations according to the new GDPR.
To use these functions, you must be logged into your Daylite system as a superuser.
Here you will find a help article that explains how to register as a superuser.
Right to information
With the function Export GDPR-compliant you can export a data set with all its linked objects with a few clicks, or unlink the data set with other objects.
The data export is exported in JSON format.
JSON is a machine-readable data format that can also be opened in a text editor.
Please be careful when sending such a file. Anyone who has an unencrypted JSON file can open it and is then in possession of all exported data.
We recommend to send such data exclusively encrypted.
Export data records in compliance with GDPR
To export data records in compliance with GDPR, proceed as follows:
- Select the menu Plugins -> Export GDPR-compliant data set... out
- In the following window, check the records you want to export
- Decide whether keyword and category names should be exported with the contact
- Select the storage location
- Click Continue to complete the export process
Attention: An error message may appear while exporting the data. The reasons for this are:
- damaged or undetectable attachments
- E-mails on demand
- Click Ignore All Errors of this kind to skip all errors of this type and continue the export
- Click Ignore this Error to skip the displayed error
- Click Abort button to return to the selection of the data records
If you need help with the technical implementation of the export process, we are at your disposal within the scope of a support appointment.