The available web services for web searches in Web&Map can be supplemented with your own web services. If you have technical understanding, you can derive the structure of the URL templates from the existing entries. If not, we will be happy to assist you in creating the URL template for your web service. Please feel free to contact our support.
Articles in this section
- 🎬 Can Web&Map update the geo data of my Daylite contacts in the background?
- How do I add my own web service for searching with Web&Map?
- How do I configure which web services are displayed in Web&Map?
- How do I store and open a specific URL in Daylite using Web&Map?
- How do I switch to 3D-view? / Can I use trackpad gestures?
- Web&Map basic configuration
- Where do I find the Web part?
- XING import doesn't work anymore
- 🎬 Can I view linked objects in the detail view?
- 🎬 How do I edit search results in Web&Map?