Watch this video to learn how to set up Wufoo in the Daylite App WebForms.
To create a form using Wufoo in Daylite the Daylite extension WebForms and an account at Wufoo is required
If you already have a Wufoo account, do the following:
- Create the desired form in Wufoo
- Save the form and choose I'm finished in the following dialog. Take me back to Form Manager
- Navigate to More -> API Information
- Copy the API key to your clipboard using the keyboard shortcut cmd C
- Now switch Daylite and navigate to Plugins -> WebForms -> Settings
- Use keyboard shortcut cmd V to paste the copied API key into the corresponding field
- Back in the browser go to Account -> My Account on the Wufoo website
- Copy the displayed subdomain to your clipboard
- In Daylite, go back to the WebForms settings and insert the subdomain there
- The entered data is being validated instantly
You can now close the browser and manage the forms from within Daylite.
- To do this, go to Plugins -> WebForms -> Manage Forms
- Check the box next to the created form to activate it
- Configure the actions to be performed in Daylite upon importing the form
- Activate WebForms by setting the slider to ON
You can also use this view to set the interval at which Daylite shall import data from Wufoo automatically.