The Daylite plugin WebForms makes it easy to forward information entered into a web form on your website to your Daylite database. From there, you can work with the data as you need.
You will need an API key to connect the Wufoo service to your Daylite database. This API key will be stored within the settings of the Daylite extension WebForms.
Getting an API key for the web service Wufoo
Please follow the steps below to get an API key for the web service Wufoo:
- Log into your Wufoo account at the website from Wufoo
- You are now in the area Form Manager
Note: Please create a Wufoo form, if you did not yet
- Select a form and click on the Share button below the table row of the form
- You are now in the area Share
- Click at the API Information button
- Copy the API key and paste it under Plug-Ins > WebForms > Settings