In this video we show you where the web features of the Web&Map extension can be used in Daylite.
To perform a global search, please follow these steps:
- Navigate within the Daylite sidebar to Web&Map -> Web
- Choose a predefined web service, for example Twitter
- Enter your search string and click Search
If you would like to perform a context sensitive search on a person, company, project or opportunity, please follow those steps:
- Select a person, a company, a project or an opportunity
- Click Web tap. The selected search engine's search field is automatically being filled with context sensitive data from the selected record.
- On a person or company, select the Safari icon next to a URL and the URL will open in the Contact Web tab.
- Alternatively, you can click on the label of the URL and select Open in Web&Map