If you use email addresses that are used by multiple people in your team, such as an info@ address or collective addresses for individual departments, you can set them up as follows:
- To do this, first create one or more teams (e.g. one team per department). To do this, click on your name in the lower left corner of Missive and navigate to Settings -> Teams -> Create team.
- Assign a name for the team and specify who from your team should be an active member or only an observer. With a click on Create the team is created
- Now set up the shared email accounts. Navigate to Organizations -> Message sharing -> Add shared account -> Add new account in the Missive settings.
- Now select the appropriate mail provider and then Team Inbox. Select the desired team from the list of all existing teams and confirm the selection by clicking the Set button
- In the next step, specify whether you want to import existing emails into Missive and then click Next
- Confirm that this is a shared account by clicking on Next
- Now enter your email account credentials to complete the setup. The shared account and the team associated with it will now be displayed in the Message sharing section