To use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite, you need an iO Account. To learn how to create an iO account, please see the following HelpCenter article:
Creating an iO account for the Missive integration is free of charge until June 2023.
We recommend that this part is done by an administrator and shared with everyone:
- Navigate in Missive to Settings -> Integrations
- Select All, Daylite and click on the Add to Missive button
- Alternatively you can enter IOM as the name of the integration
- Share the integration with selected users or the entire team
- Any user with whom the integration has been shared can log in with the iO account and transfer emails to Daylite
|Note: When you first sign in, you will be redirected to Marketcircle's account manager webpage. Log in there with your Daylite credentials and authorize the integration.|
To learn how to set up iOMailAssistant for Missive in Daylite, see the following HelpCenter article:
What are Conversations in Missive?
How do I use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite on iOS?
What is the iOMailAssistant for Daylite?