To use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite, you need an iO Account. To learn how to create an iO account, please see the following HelpCenter article:
How can I create a free iO account?
Creating an iO account for the Missive integration is free of charge until June 2023.
We recommend that this part is done by an administrator and shared with everyone:
- Navigate in Missive to Settings -> Integrations
- Select All, Daylite and click on the Add to Missive button
- Alternatively you can enter IOM as the name of the integration
- Share the integration with selected users or the entire team
- Any user with whom the integration has been shared can log in with the iO account and transfer emails to Daylite
|Note: When you first sign in, you will be redirected to Marketcircle's account manager webpage. Log in there with your Daylite credentials and authorize the integration.|
To learn how to set up iOMailAssistant for Missive in Daylite, see the following HelpCenter article:
How do I set up iOMailAssistant for Missive in Daylite?
What are Conversations in Missive?
How do I use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite on iOS?
What is the iOMailAssistant for Daylite?