To use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite, you need an iOAccount. To learn how to create an iOAccount, please see the following HelpCenter article:
The iOMailAssistant must also be licensed. You can find out how to license the iOMailAssistant in the following HelpCenter article:
Attention: As Microsoft offers many different models and variants, it is possible that the add-in iOMailAssistant for Daylite CRM is not available in your Outlook configuration. Please check the settings in the Microsoft backend or ask the administrator of your Microsoft installation. Unfortunately, we can only offer limited support there, as Microsoft offers a very complex selection of setup options.
To set up the iOMailAssistant in Outlook, please proceed as follows:
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to the 3 dots in an email account and select Get Add-ins
- Search for iOMailAssistant for Daylite CRM and open the Add-in
- Click on the Add button
- Once the Add-in has been added, you can view a tutorial for the iOMailAssistant under Get Started
- Close the window and select an email in the email account
- Navigate to the 3 dots and click on iOMailAssistant
- Log in with your iOAccount
- You can fix the iOMailAssistant with the pin
- You can activate the Auto save via the cogwheel symbol
The setup is complete and you can use the iOMailAssistant for Daylite.
|Important: You must set uo the iOMailAssistant individually in each email account in which you want to use it.