Time&Budget enables you to create reports based on the appointments of your Daylite calendar.
The Time Registration provides an easy workflow for creating appointments that represent work related to your Daylite tasks and projects.
How to enable appointment based time tracking:
- Open the Time&Budget preferences
- Select the Reporting section
- Make sure that the checkbox Appointments under Items to Include in Reporting is active
- If necessary choose appropriate settings per appointment category under Category Reporting Options to control the behaviour of the Time&Budget reports
How to use the Time Registration:
- Open the Time Registration dialog by clicking on the calendar icon inside the toolbar of the Daylite window
- Use the date pickers to select a day to record time for
- In the left area of the dialog choose a task or a project from one of your filter lists
- Complete the desired attributes for the appointment to create under Add Appointment
- Click on Add
🎬 Time&Budget basic configuration
How to track time with Time&Budget based on tasks?
Should I use tasks or appointments for time recording with Time&Budget?