The Germany-based company Starface offers PBXs as a regular appliance as well as a cloud service. Once the Starface PBX has been set up and is operational, it is an easy process to connect it with Fone&Text:
- Make sure the Starface PBX is installed and works in conjunction with your provider
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to Fone&Text -> Preferences -> Telephones
- Click the plus-sign, select Starface from the drop-down menu and click OK
- In the next dialog enter your Starface user name (usually 0001 0002 etc.), your Starface password, the IP address or URL your Starface PBX is reachable at and click OK. Fone&Text should now display Starface Connected
- Fone&Text is now ready to be used. Instructions on how to initiate a call from within Daylite can be found here
Please note: since Starface 6.4 it is required to enter the IP address or URL of your PBX in the Starface web frontend under Configuration -> Extended Settings -> XMPP -> Domain in order to get Fone&Text connected.