Fone&Text's iPhone integration takes advantage of Apple's Continuity feature that allows you to use cellular calls on a Mac. Instructions on how to set up your devices to use Continuity are available here.
This video covers setting up your iPhone to connect with Daylite via our app Fone&Text.
To connect Fone&Text with your iPhone, follow these steps:
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to Fone&Text -> Preferences
- Select the Telephones tab
- Click the plus sign to add a telephone and select iPhone from the drop-down menu
Once your iPhone is set up, follow these steps to place a call from Daylite:
- Click on the label (home, office, mobile etc) that's displayed in front of the number you'd like to call
- In the pop-up menu select Dial with Fone&Text
- A Fone&Text window will open, click on Dial
- On your Mac a notice from Facetime will appear in the top right corner of the screen. Click on Call to confirm that you'd like to call this contact
What is Fone&Text?
Can I receive SMS text messages with Fone&Text?
Which phone or telephone software is compatible with Fone&Text?
How do I use Fone&Text in conjunction with a Starface PBX?