In order to avoid spam complaints, Mailchimp’s policy is to send newsletters to individual rather than companies. In addition to that Daylite’s concept is similar, as sending emails and merging letters works for persons only
Articles in this section
- Can I send mails with the plugin Marketing&Chat?
- How do I create a segment in Mailchimp?
- How do I link existing Slack channels in Daylite?
- How do I remove a Slack Channel from a Daylite object?
- I can’t sync a company to Mailchimp, why?
- The sync shows error messages in the log and the contact is not being transferred to Mailchimp. Why is that?
- What are merge tags in Mailchimp?
- What happens when someone unsubscribes from a newsletter?
- What is Marketing&Chat?
- What is Slack and how can I log in?