In order to avoid spam complaints, Mailchimp’s policy is to send newsletters to individual rather than companies. In addition to that Daylite’s concept is similar, as sending emails and merging letters works for persons only
Articles in this section
- What is Marketing&Chat?
- 🎬 How do I configure the Mailchimp Integration with Daylite?
- 🎬 How do I acquire the Mailchimp API key?
- Can I send mails with the plugin Marketing&Chat?
- How do I create a segment in Mailchimp?
- 🎬 How do I add and synchronize people to a Mailchimp list?
- 🎬 How do I import new subscribers to Daylite from my Mailchimp newsletter?
- I can’t sync a company to Mailchimp, why?
- How do I manage MailChimp lists?
- What are merge tags in Mailchimp?