With the iOSXpert plugin Marketing&Chat you can synchronize your contacts between Mailchimp and Daylite.
The Errors subgroup collects all contacts that could not be synchronized with Mailchimp.
This can have different causes:
- the e-mail address does not exist
- the e-mail address of the contact is not defined as "primary" in Daylite
- the e-mail address is incorrect (e.g. spaces at the beginning or end).
- the e-mail address is "bounced" in an earlier mailing, i.e. the receiving mail server did not accept
- the e-mail because the address was not known or the recipient's mailbox is full
- the e-mail address is not a personal address, but a collective address, e.g. info@...
- a mandatory field of Mailchimp has no content in Daylite
What is Marketing&Chat?
🎬 How do I configure the Mailchimp Integration with Daylite?
🎬 How do I import new subscribers to Daylite from my Mailchimp newsletter?
What are merge tags in Mailchimp?