If newsletter subscribers unsubscribe from a newsletter via the unsubscribe link, the entry in Mailchimp will be marked automatically and will not receive any further emails. During synchronization with the Marketing&Chat app, this information is automatically transferred to Daylite. The person is removed from the Mailchimp group and linked to the subgroup Unsubscribed.
Articles in this section
- Can I send mails with the plugin Marketing&Chat?
- I can’t sync a company to Mailchimp, why?
- The sync shows error messages in the log and the contact is not being transferred to Mailchimp. Why is that?
- What are merge tags in Mailchimp?
- What happens when someone unsubscribes from a newsletter?
- Why are there duplicate contacts in Daylite after syncing with Mailchimp?
- Why can't I see the Mailchimp mailing in the Daylite history?
- 🎬 How do I acquire the Mailchimp API key?
- 🎬 How do I add and synchronize people to a Mailchimp list?
- 🎬 How do I configure Marketing&Chat with Mailchimp?