To add file attachments from Missive to Daylite, iOMailAssistant for Daylite must be set up. The file attachments must also be added manually, as they are not automatically linked with the other Daylite objects.
- Select the email with the attachment
- Navigate to the left sidebar
- Click on the displayed attachment
- If the mail is already linked, you can transfer all file attachments to Daylite with one click using
the Add all button
- Use the Show small button to display also very small attachments
- The iOMailAssistant for Daylite uploads the attachment into Daylite
- You can now open the attachment in Daylite and find it using the global search
Please note that ICS files can currently only be transferred under MacOS, as the DayliteDocs plugin is required for this format.