- Make sure the RingCentral app is installed on your Mac and works independently from Daylite
- In the Daylite Plugins menu navigate to Fone&Text -> Preferences -> Telephones
- Click the plus sign, select Script Based from the drop-down menu and click OK
- Select RingCentral under App for Outbound Calls. This enables outbound calls from within Daylite via the RingCentral app.
- In order to get inbound calls to be recognized by Fone&Text, please open the RingCentral app Settings and select the Phone tab (see screen shot below)
- Activate the option Launch an external app or website for incoming calls and click Manage
- Copy and paste the command open daylite://fone-connector/incoming?number="%E" into the Enter command text box
- Click Test to make sure the Fone&Text call window opens.
This finalizes the configuration. Instructions on how to initiate a call from within Daylite can be found here.