Daylite offers the option to run activity sets on Daylite records. An activity set can contain multiple tasks and appointments with predefined settings.
Creating an Activity Set
To create an activity set follow these steps:
- Select Daylite -> Preferences -> Activity Sets
- To add a new activity set, click the + button
- Enter a name and a short description
- Select the Active checkbox
- Select the Daylite objects on which the activity should run
- Add tasks and appointments with predefined settings, for example due dates
Hint: Use the placeholder @@ in the name of a task or appointment. When you run the activity set of that Daylite record, @@ will be replaced automatically with the name of the Daylite object.
To run an activity set follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Daylite object that you'd like to run the activity set on
- In the menubar select File -> New -> New Activity Set
- In the next window select the activity set, the start time and link additional objects if needed
- Click on Create
How do I create and use pipelines in Daylite?
What are the benefits of activity sets?
How do I create a task in Daylite?
How do I manage and delegate tasks in a team?
How do I manage and prioritize tasks in Daylite?