This article covers creating and using a pipeline in Daylite.
Creating and using a pipeline
- Open Daylite -> Preferences -> Pipelines
- Create a pipeline with different stages, tasks, and appointments
- Delegate the tasks to the responsible employee
- Set categories, keywords and due dates depending on the start or end point.
- Open the Projects tab in the left sidebar of Daylite and select a project.
- Open Tasks and Pipeline and select a pipeline.
- When one level is completed, select the next level.
How do I create an activity set?