This article has been translated automatically and will be revised later.
Just follow the steps in the video below:
The prerequisite for this is that you have made the required basic settings.
To work in a project with a budget, follow these steps:
- Open a project in which you want to work with a budget
- Go to the Time&Budget tab and click on the gearwheel icon
- Select the budget mode for the project
- Enter the budget
- If you want to have a certain amount left at the end of the project, you can enter it in the Contribution Margin field
- In the Factor field, you can specify whether you want to award a bid
- You can also define threshold values so that you receive information when you have consumed a certain percentage of the budget
If you have defined threshold values, Time&Budget displays a graphic representing the settings.