With the iOSXpert Plugin FinanceConnector you can quickly transfer, update or link the data collected in Daylite to your invoicing system. This saves you the error-prone and time-consuming double entry of customer data.
The FinanceConnector displays important information from your invoicing system in Daylite, e.g. the invoices of your customers. Every employee who has activated the FinanceConnector in Daylite can see the customer's commercial data, even if he has no access to the commercial system himself.
A list of supported invoicing systems can be found here: How do I configure the FinanceConnector?
- Connection between a compatible billing system and Daylite
Connect one of the following billing systems to Daylite through the FinanceConnector: sevDesk, QuickBooks Online or FastBill
- Transfer your contacts from Daylite to your billing system
Quickly transfer your Daylite contact information to your billing system and save time and avoid mistakes
- Transfer information from your billing system to Daylite
Information such as offers, invoices and payment status of your customers are displayed in Daylite
- Updating Information in the Billing System
Transfer updated data to your billing system in Daylite, e.g. a new address
- Linking data records from Daylite and the billing system
Link your contacts with existing data records from your billing system
- Billing of recorded times
Invoice recorded times with the Daylite Time&Budget extension and create an invoice in your billing system with the FinanceConnector.