Every active user is also a Daylite contact. Your account needs to be linked to your contact in Daylite. Follow these steps to link a user with a contact:
- In the menu bar go to Daylite -> Preferences -> Users & Teams
- Chose the user on the left side and click Change in the bottom right of the window
- Search for your contact card and double-click to select it
User Access Rights
A Daylite administrator or superuser can navigate to this path to change access rights.
Please have a look at the following article to learn how to set access rights:
How do I assign permissions in Daylite?
- A user can be administrator, superuser, normal or limited user
- Every database has at least one superuser. A superuser can avail of all functions and see all entries in the database, including private ones
- An administrator can create user accounts, adjust access rights for normal users and change settings for the database, but they can't see private records
- Normal users can only operate within their access rights
- Every user needs to use their credentials to log into Daylite
- Credentials shouldn't be shared with other users
- Once a user is created it cannot be deleted. Existing user accounts can only be deactivated
Learn how to deactivate a Daylite user by reading this article:
Can Daylite users be deleted?