In order to process a support request as quickly and effectively as possible, it is helpful to get as much information as possible that is relevant for the support request. These is e. g.:
- Version of macOS ( menu -> About this Mac) or iOS (iOS Preferences App -> General -> Version)
- Version of the affected program (e. g. Daylite menu -> About Daylite, versions of other programs can be found analogously)
- If relevant, the version of the Daylite Mail Assistant (DMA)
- Daylite log files
- Mac: Daylite Help menu -> Save log files
- iPhone/iPad: Home -> Settings -> Help -> Problem Reports -> Send Logs
- Screenshots of possible error messages
- Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Are multiple computers/users affected?
The more information we have, the faster a support request can be processed.