In Daylite you have the possibility to set default values for different record types. So this information will be filled in automatically when creating a new contact.
How to adjust default values:
- Choose Daylite -> Preferences
- Click on Default values
- Select a record type for that you'd like to set default values
- Select a Daylite user (Note: Please read the different cases listed below)
- Select the checkbox for the field you want to change and set the default value
For a database administrator (i.e. access right is administrator or superuser in the Users&Teams section of the Daylite settings) in a multi-user environment.
- You can select Global and specify default values. The default values you set apply to all Daylite users in the database
- If you want to set user-defined default values for your own use, you must select your user and specify the default values.
- If global values are set, the user setting overrides the global setting.
You can select users individually and specify their default values.
Users with normal and restricted access (i.e. for users with normal or restricted access in the Users&Teams section of the Daylite settings) in a multi-user environment you can set the default values for your own use. You cannot customize default values for other Daylite users.
How do I set a phone number or address as primary?