This article explains how to manage sales opportunities using pipelines in Daylite. A pipeline allows you to use your specific business workflows on multiple opportunities and not lose track of the tasks by creating one awesome sales pipeline.
Creating a pipeline
- Go to Daylite -> Preferences
- Choose Pipelines
- Click the + icon and name the pipeline
- Set Applies to to Opportunities
- Create the individual stages of the pipeline and the corresponding tasks or - without tasks - as a guide.
- Delegate the tasks to the responsible employees
Daylite calculates the due dates depending on the start and end of each pipeline stage.
To get an overview of all sales opportunities, proceed as follows:
- Go to All Opportunities
- Select the list view
- Add the fields that are important for you by right-clicking on the table header.