Occasionally you may have to reset Daylite on iPhone or iPad. One example is a scenario where the last successful sync has been a long time ago.
Follow these steps to reset Daylite on iPhone or iPad:
- Quit the Daylite app and return to the home screen.
- Tap and hold your finger on the Daylite icon until the contextual menu appears.. Select Remove App
- Select Delete App in the next step
- Restart your device.
- Download Daylite from the App Store.
- Open the app and enter your cloud credentials.
Daylite will now download a new offline database onto your device. You can use Daylite once the download is complete.
What is Daylite Mail on iPhone and iPad?
What can I do if Daylite on iPhone or iPad is not syncing anymore?
How to link my iPhone/iPad with Daylite?
How to connect Daylite Touch to the Apple Calendar app (CalDAV)?