If you use email addresses that are used by multiple people in your team, such as an info@ address or collective addresses for individual departments, you can set them up as follows:
- To do this, first create one or more teams (e.g. one team per department). To do this, click on your name in the lower left corner of Missive and navigate to Settings -> Teams -> Create team.
- Assign a name for the team and specify who from your team should be an active member or only an observer. With a click on Create the team is created
- Now set up the shared email accounts. Navigate to Organizations -> Message sharing -> Add shared account -> Add new account in the Missive settings.
- Now select the appropriate mail provider and then Team Inbox. Select the desired team from the list of all existing teams and confirm the selection by clicking the Set button
- In the next step, specify whether you want to import existing emails into Missive and then click Next
- Confirm that this is a shared account by clicking on Next
- Now enter your email account credentials to complete the setup. The shared account and the team associated with it will now be displayed in the Message sharing section
What are Conversations in Missive?
What are managed signatures?
What are pinned conversations?