Dropbox Sign is an online service that allows documents to be released for signature. This is especially useful for contracts, estimates, or similar documents.
With the help of the plugin ProductivityTools, you can integrate Dropbox Sign into Daylite and send documents, such as estimates from Daylite to customers for online signing.
To set up the Dropbox Sign integration, please proceed as follows:
Settings in Dropbox Sign
- Create a paid account with Dropbox Sign if you do not already have one
- Log in to your Dropbox Sign account
- Select Integrations from the left menu bar in Dropbox Sign
- Navigate to the API tab
- Click on the Create Key button
- Copy the created API key to the clipboard
Now continue with the ProductivityTools settings.
Please note: You need a paid Dropbox Sign API plan from to use the integration. Every paid plan from Dropbox Sign has a free trial month while you can cancel the subscription again.
Settings in the ProductivityTools
- Make sure that the ProductivityTools plugin is installed
- Navigate to the PluginCenter, click on ProductivityTools and select Dropbox Sign in the Integrations section
- Activate the integration via the slider
- Now select the Log In button and paste the API key copied from HelloSign
- Click on the Connect button
The connection between Dropbox Sign and Daylite has now been successfully established.
Learn how to send an estimate in Daylite using Dropbox Sign here: