Outlook iOMailAssistant for Daylite allows you to integrate the functionality known from the regular Daylite Mail Assistant for Apple Mail into Microsoft Outlook as part of our beta test.
In general our Outlook iOMailAssistant runs in all current Outlook versions on all supported platforms. However, depending on the Outlook version used, the plan chosen for Outlook and a possibly used self-hosted Exchange Server, an installation might not be possible. Since the Microsoft Outlook world is very complex and individually configurable, we cannot promise that the extension can be installed in your environment. Getting better information on different environments is also a goal of our public beta test.
Please understand that we can therefore only provide you with limited support in configuring your Outlook system.
- To link your Daylite account with Outlook iOMailAssistant, you need a free iOAccount. How to create this account is described in this article: How can I create a free iOAccount?
- Adding file attachments is not possible yet
- Appointment invitations are not supported yet
- We created a Slack channel for questions and feedback. Please follow the link to join the channel: iOSXpert Beta Slack channel
To install Outlook iOMailAssistant (shown here on macOS), please proceed as follows:
- Click on the button with three dots and select Get Add-Ins
- Enter iOMail into the search field and press the Enter key to confirm. The search will yield the iOMailAssistant for Daylite CRM add-in
- Click Add to install the add-in
After installing the Mail Assistant, you need to connect it to your Daylite account. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the button with the three dots again and this time select Daylite Mail Assistant
- Log in with your iOAccount credentials - this will open a browser window. Enter your Daylite account credentials there and click Authorize. The connection between Outlook and your Daylite account is now established.
Use the cog wheel icon to adjust the Mail Assistant settings. Click on the pin icon to permanently pin the Mail Assistant.