Use the Daylite plugin Boards to use existing boards as templates for future projects. You can also customize the board afterwards by adding or adjusting columns.
Learn how to create a board by reading this article:
How do I create a board?
Saving a board as template
Follow these steps to save a board as template:
- Create a board for a project and customize its columns
- Arrange the columns by drag & drop as you like
- Navigate via the gear-icon to Save Board as Template...
- Name the template and describe for what reason it should be used
- Confirm your entry by clicking at Save
You can select the saved template when creating a new board.
Managing board templates
To manage your templates for board, please follow these steps:
- Click on the gear-icon in a board of your choice
- Choose Manage Templates to see all saved templates for Boards
- Remove board templates you don't use any longer via the minus-symbol or rename existing ones by double-clicking on the template name