The Daylite app allows you to send and receive emails on your iPhone and iPad. After setting up your email account in Daylite on iPhone or iPad you can link sent and received emails to the corresponding set of data in Daylite with just one click.
The Daylite app's menu bar can be customized to your requirements.
Follow these steps to customize the menu bar:
- Open the Daylite app on your iPhone or iPad
- The bottom of the screen displays the menu items (example: Home, Objectives, Contacts)
- Tap on More in the menu bar and then tap Edit
- You're now viewing the menu bar items in orange that you can use to replace existing items with
- Select a menu item that you'd like to add to the menu bar and drag it onto an existing item in the menu bar (example: drag the menu item Calendar onto Objectives in the menu bar. Objectives is now replaced in the menu bar with Calendars)
- Tap on Done in the top right corner to confirm the change to the menu bar