Easily manage project budgets with the iOSXpert plugin Time&Budget. Time&Budget lets you define financial and/or time thresholds for Projects, Groups and Opportunities, so you can monitor your budgets with ease.
Time&Budget allows you to configure standard thresholds or thresholds for each Project, Group and Opportunity individually. This article describes how to configure individual thresholds for a project. The configuration for Opportunities and Groups is in line with the following instructions.
To configure the thresholds, open the Time&Budget tab of a project and select the Internal Project Summary report.
Manage the budget of the project using the cog wheel button in the top right-hand corner of the Time&Budget tab.
To create new thresholds, please proceed as follows:
- Check the box next to the threshold type you want to define (i.e. Financial Thresholds or Time Thresholds).
- Select a unit (currency $ or percentage %)
- Specify whether the selected unit applies to All Activities or only Billable Activities
- Add more thresholds with the Plus button
- Rename a threshold by double-clicking its name (for example Threshold 1)
- Define a threshold value (for example 25%).
- Save the changes
- Click the reload button to update the project data in conjunction with the defined thresholds
In the following article you will learn how to set default thresholds for your projects in Daylite and how to have them automatically stored:
How do I define default thresholds with Time&Budget?