Easily convert a Daylite note into an expense with the iOSXpert app Time&Budget.
You can add for example a received invoice as expense to Time&Budget to record all project-related costs in Daylite.
To convert a note into an expense, please follow these steps:
- Add a document as a note e.g. with Docs2Daylite in Daylite (for example a invoice)
- Select the note with the added document
- Switch from the detail view (tab Details) to the tab Expense
- Convert the note by clicking the button Convert to expense
- Insert the corresponding values into the edit mask (for example invoice number)
- Click Done to save the data
The expenses are then shown in Time&Budget. The note automatically receives the Daylite category Expense. This should not be changed afterwards. The category Expense makes it easier to filter for recorded expenses in Daylite for controlling purposes.
Please view the following article to learn how to create expenses for resources in Daylite: